Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend recap with the Archers

It was a pretty good weekend at the Archers. Friday night we went to the Farmers Market and stocked up on fresh veggies and fruits. Afterwards we took the boys to Red Robin for dinner. It is a rare thing for us to take them to dinner. I think Red Robin is perfect since it is so loud with a lot of kids that we can't really tell if our kids are that bad :)

Saturday morning Scott went dirt biking. Of-course this is fun for the boys because they get to play with Daddy's helmet. Since Will was hogging his helmet, Harry was fine with a bike helmet.





Saturday night Scott and I went out on a date. We went to the Odyssey Restaurant. I knew ahead of time that the views were spectacular there and what did I do? Forgot my camera. After dinner we just walked the grounds. Then we went to play pool. I don't think I have played pool since college and it definitely showed. It was fun though.
Sunday wasn't fun at all. I woke up at 5:15am with really bad tachycardia. It was really hard to knock out. I took a ton of medicine and stayed in bed until after 1pm. I rested the rest of the day because I kept getting episodes. Finally I did get a break. I have a new appointment with a new cardiologist July 15th at Cedars Sinai and I am looking forward to getting more answers. I requested my medical records last week and have learned more than I wanted. There is a lot of stuff my doctor did not tell me. He only diagnosed with with two different kinds of tachycardia. What he never told me in addition to tachycardia was I had/have left atrial enlargement, right bundle branch block, t-wave abnormality and inferior ischemia, atrial flutter, enlarged right hilar lymph node, etc. The list is long. I had to look up these to see what they are and am really surprised my doctor never mentioned these things to me. I guess that is why I have abnormal EKGs. Anyhow, I am looking forward to a new doctor who will actually listen to me and answer my questions.

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

oh boy....i bet they are excited to go bike riding themselves :) SOO Glad Will got the braces off and his feet are doing so well!