Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy day

We have been on the go all day. First we went to the gym. Then we went to the park to feed the ducks. We haven't been to this particular park for a little bit because they were cleaning out the pond. Well I guess most of the ducks left because there were only 3 there. But one of them had four little ducklings so that was exciting to see.
We had a little picnic in the park.

And then we played for a little bit before heading home.

We washed the car.
Not a bad job.
Yes I have had the same car for 5 years. I love this car and I haven't had any problems with it (knock on wood). My plan was to drive this UNTIL it died. Unfortunately I foresee us getting a different (I say different, not new) car very soon. I don't know why Chevy would make a car with child proof windows but not child proof locks. It happens all too often where one of us will be driving down the interstate and the "door ajar" alert comes on the dashboard. I feel like I am about to have a heart attack each time the door flies open on the highway. And I know the boys know how to get out of their carseats so for the safety of our children, I think we need to trade this one in.
Then we played in the sprinklers.
And gave Belle a bath.


I'm pretty sure my toe is broken. William smashed it and now it is shaped funny, swollen, bruised and it hurts like heck to stand or move it. Argh.

No comments: