Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday was very relaxing which is exactly what Scott wanted and needed. He works so hard and never, seriously never, relaxes or takes time for himself. He took the day off of work Friday to get the church BBQ set up. He works late and then (this past month) has spent a lot of time at church helping me with the nursery. He works very long hours at work. Weekends are family time but he doesn't get "Scott time" very often. So yesterday he slept past 10am (and this is the guy that wakes up at 4am every day for work). And yes we missed church. I made a nice large brunch and Scott watched the race. Check him out. 3 o'clock and he is is pajama pants :) Good for you Scott. You deserve it. You are such a hard worker and a great loving father. Happy Father's day! Other cute pictures from the day: William found the baby doll I bought him when I was pregnant with Harrison. He was rocking him to sleep.
I went to check on Harrison before I went to sleep last night. I didn't see him in his bed. I found him in his rocking chair.
Of-course, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Especially my dad who is a great father. I love you dad!


1 comment:

Martha said...

Cute pictures of all your boys. :)