Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dog's Paradise

Simi Valley has opened a new dog park. I guess I shouldn't say "new" because it has been open for a year. I haven't found the opportunity to take Belle because children are not allowed there. Today my friend, Katherine, came over to watch the boys so I took Belle to the Dog Park. She was so happy with all her new friends. (No the last dog is not taking care of business, he is running) :) It looks like it though.

And leave it to the lab, who happens to be our dog, to be the only dog of about 30 to find the only mud puddle in this huge park. And then decide to bathe and roll around in it...numerous times.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Emmy would be so jealous (if she knew). :) I used to take her to a dog park in Overland Park all the time, back when she was my only baby...