Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Side notes

It is a typical week in the Archer household. Everyone is feeling good this week. Well besides the fever Harrison had last night. The little guy keeps waking up at night again. He is a night owl.

Nothing big going on so I thought I would just post on some side notes I forgot to post about previously. Did you know a two year old is pretty persuasive when it comes to teaching manners? We went out to eat last week. William kept telling the man in the booth behind us, "no hats on at the dinner table!" We told him to stop but he kept it up until the man took his hat off. And William's response when he did what he wanted, "thank you." We were so embarrassed but I guess it is a good thing that William knows his manners. The wife of the man thought it was cute but I am not so sure the man was happy about it :)

Did you know that my little two year old likes sushi? Yeah crazy. I was eating it the other night and William just grabbed a spicy tuna roll from my plate and shoved it in his mouth.

Here is a picture of William yesterday just walking around the house coming up with things to do. He also likes to talk in third person all of the time so as he was walking around he was saying, "Will's funny." He has his socks on his hands and a drum on his head.



Harrison is finally eating regular food now! I thought he would never move pass the stage two baby food. And he eats a lot! He eats more than William does. He is a growing boy. This morning he got a little stuck on his face :) William kept saying, "Harry (sounds like Hawe) has a snack nose."





Every morning when we drive to the gym, they both ask to dance. Kid Rock has been in the cd player for a while now but the boys don't get sick of it. It is actually really entertaining to watch them dance in their car seats. I will have to take a video next time I take them somewhere.

That is about it for now.

No comments: