Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh just one of those days.

Well it was really hard for me to get going today. I am still pretty sick and Scott called me this morning to tell me he is sick too. After lounging around the house for a while I decided the kids and I could go out to buy another humidifier. We got to BabiesRUs and I put William in the cart first. I was getting Harrison out of his seat and turned around to put him in the cart and the cart was GONE. I immediately started to freak out a little until I looked down the parking lot and the cart had headed downhill (with Will in it)! I'm pretty sure I looked funny running through the parking lot with one kid on my hip and the other laughing as he enjoyed his little roller coaster ride through the parking lot.

When we got home I took Harrison out of his car seat and he was soaking wet. I couldn't figure it out as I just changed him an hour earlier. His diaper must have exploded? I don't know. So I go change him and his diaper is as dry as can be BUT, oh yes there is a BUT, his penis is tucked outside the diaper!!!!!! How in the world does that happen? Then my other little guy William decides he wants to be a streaker again and stripped off all of his clothes. This shot is the PG13 one as his diaper is still on. It came off later as he ran through the house jumping on the furniture. I guess he likes that free feeling.

And this little guy is sick too and I shouldn't dare take a picture of him, right? If looks could kill.


Oh and by the way, he is getting 5 new teeth! So besides catching a nasty cold from me, he also can't sleep because of his little gums hurting him. Which means nobody else gets to sleep either.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I laughed so hard! That would scare me to see the cart rolling away!... but I can just picture William enjoying the ride. :) Your last post was hilarious too.

Hannah got several teeth at once too but I think it just took a couple weeks and she's sleeping really good again. Hopefully Harrison gets them through fast.

Hope you all get to feeling better soon!