Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Raining! Inside too?




It is so wet outside. There has been a downpour all day. We headed to the gym this morning and my "low tire pressure" light came on. I didn't want to risk getting a flat while the boys were with me in this rainstorm so we turned back and headed home.

It rained and rained and rained. And somehow that meant I would be cleaning up water in our house all day. First William knocked over the vase of flowers that Scott bought me for Valentine's Day. Then he decided he would play with Harrison's new humidifier. I will admit that it does look like a toy. But in the midst of it all, he spilled the entire container on the floor. And to top it off, he learned how to use our water cooler/dispenser. I wouldn't let him have a cup since he kept spilling the water so he improvised with anything that would hold water. Despite all of the wet towels around here, we did have a lot of fun inside. Here are two videos.



1 comment:

Martha said...

I love the dancing! Did William sleep well that night? :) I love his little voice!!