Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love Thanksgiving. I am so very thankful for the wonderful blessings God has bestowed upon me each and every day. I am thankful for my husband. Scott is the most amazing man and a wonderful father. I am thankful to William Jameson. He is a funny little boy who surprises me every day with something new he is doing. I am thankful to Harrison Prescott. He is a very energetic little guy who gets excited over everything. Today he is 10 months old and started walking. He has been holding onto the furniture for some time but tonight he let go and walked like he had been doing it forever. I am thankful to my Miss Belle who let me take this picture since the boys wouldn't sit still for one. She is a very obedient pup who puts up with a lot of toys being thrown at her and her tail being pulled several times a day. She is very protective of her boys. I am thankful to our family and am sad we didn't get to spend the holiday together. You are all such wonderful individuals and we miss you so much. I am thankful to my friends for always being there for us. I am thankful to the service men and women who fight for our freedom. I am thankful to God for all that I have. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: