Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Change has come to America"

Yes, that is right. Everyone has their opinion and I do not like discussing/debating religion or politics because they are strong diverse issues. But this is my blog and I will only say this once. I do not agree with disrespecting a president as it is a reflection upon our country. But, on the other hand, he isn't president until January 20th!

Obviously I voted for McCain. I think most of us knew what the outcome of last night was going to be but the actualization of it happening is just sickening to me. Did they play the National Anthem last night when Obama made his speech? And was his hand over his heart? I honestly didn't watch the end of his speech so I don't know. How many presidents have not served our country? 11. And of-course Obama will be number 12. Shouldn't that be a requirement for running for President? Ok, I am not going to blog all day about this because I haven't even touched any issues or what is going to come to this country. You wanted change? You will get it. I know there are readers that disagree with my opinion and I respect that. We can talk again in a year when you say, "what did I do?"

1 comment:

Martha said...

It scares me. There's so much hype attached to Obama and he's just so cocky in my eyes... I think everyone is going to get a rude awakening.