Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Break

If it were only always this easy!  School is out for summer.  I love how easy the boys are to entertain and how much fun we have together.  We went to The Dollar Store to pick out a toy today.  It’s something so simple and I love how excited they are as they go down the aisles determining what they are going to get.  And I don’t have to worry about them picking out a $100 toy like if we were at ToysRUs.  Harry picked out a toy snake to scare Scott with.  William picked out a little motorcycle.  After The Dollar Store, we went across the street to enjoy some frozen yogurt.

  frozen yogurtWhen we got home, we played catch….with our heads.  The goal was to see who could catch the most cheetos with their head (filled with shaving cream at-least). 

Cheeto heads

Then we were on to a water balloon toss that turned into a water balloon fight.  William cracks me up because he kept saying, “Harry stop running, I can’t hit you if you keep running. 

balloon fightbf2  

Summer is here and I LOVE it.  Although today the boys already have a cold and are sick.  Lots of love and cuddles today. 

No comments: