Saturday, June 9, 2012

Farmer’s Insurance

Ok so if you are around my boys, you know they are obsessed with NASCAR.  In fact, William can tell you just about every driver, their number, sponsor, where they finished the last race, etc.  It is quite impressive.  Even last weekend when Scott was out I turned the station away from NASCAR and I got yelled at by two little boys. 

 

Well William’s favorite driver is #5 Kasey Kahne (Farmers Car).  Well I guess we just assumed the boys knew that is where Scott works.  So on Thursday William requested to wear his Kasey Kahne shirt which really is just a Farmer’s Insurance shirt.  So I just happened to mention something about Scott getting him that shirt from work.  Well William about flipped out.  He had no idea Scott worked for Farmer’s Insurance.  He talked and asked questions for a good 30 minutes.  I had to explain he doesn’t work for NASCAR just the sponsor.  That is how we get tickets to the NASCAR races, etc.  He was in awe. And to put a cherry on top, I mentioned that is also where Grandpa works.  I think the kid is in heaven by this :)

It cracks me up. 

No comments: