Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer fun

We are still enjoying summer break.  The boys have been very helpful in the kitchen.  They love cooking and this has made it easy to feed them.  They haven’t been as picky because they are making the food so they are proud to try it.  And I think they would eat more than breakfast, lunch and dinner if you said they could cook. 

cooking 2 coooking

We have been cowboying around :)  I wonder what people think when they drive by and always see William dressed up as something different. 

 cowboying around

Harry has been my little cuddle bugs.  He loves cuddling with me in the mornings. And lately every morning he wakes me up with, “7 days till our family vacation.”  He is very excited to go jump on another bed lol. 

 cuddling

We have had some play dates.  I had to include this picture because William kept making Harry go down the slide so he could see “his fuzzy hair.” 

 Park time

And of-course we have taken it easy and slept in a little here and there. 

 sleeping in

No comments: