Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Visitors!

Thursday morning Stephanie and Jason flew in to spend Memorial Day weekend with us. They came last year at this time and had such a great time, we hope it will be an annual thing. After a few errands like getting this thing:

 handi

We were off to have some fun.  Side note: I never thought I would be happy to have a handicap sticker.  But after a week on crutches, I am ready for shorter walks.  After my doctor appointment on Thursday, my doctor thinks I will be on crutches closer to 12 weeks than 8.  Hopefully he is wrong! 

We took the boys to Big Z’s for pizza and games.  This never gets boring to them :)  Then we hit the Farmer’s Market for some fresh produce.  I love fresh veggies and fruit! 

big z big z2 

And then onto the adult fun of the evening…..next post!

No comments: