Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disney!

Where do we L O V E to go?!  Disneyland of-course!  We went back when Scott’s family was in town.  After the boys got out of school, we took them there and didn’t get home until after 1am. Needless to say, we made the most of our day!  I will admit it felt really odd having fun that day.  My dad had a massive heart attack that day and I was communicating with my family while my dad was in ICU.  It is extremely hard being so far away from family and not being able to do anything about that or be with them when it is the most important.  He had 3 blockages and one was 99% blocked.  The doctor said that he should not have lived through it.  He had a stint put in and was in ICU for 3 days.  Luckily, God was with him and protected him.  He is home now and recovering well.  Thank you all for your prayers for him.
Disney 3 Disney Disney2 disney4 disney5 disney6 disney7 disney8 disney9
And I notice I don’t have any pictures of  Grandpa and Gramma!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Okay, how did I not know about your dad?! SO glad to hear he's okay and back home!! Sounds like God is definitely on his side. I know that must have been really hard for you not to be there.