Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Double Date!

We had a nice double date with Stephanie and Jason Friday night.  We decided to spend the evening in Malibu.

  datenight

 

We started off at Malibu Wines

It is such a fun place to hang out.  The scenery is awesome BUT it was freezing cold.  Well maybe technically not freezing but I swear I couldn’t feel my toes.  We ate a picnic and had nice wine while enjoying the music from a local band. 

   datenight1 datenight2 datenight3 datenight4

After the band ended, we headed over to Dukes for dinner.  We have never been there before but I have heard many great reviews from there and it is on the beach.  Issue again: cold!  So there wasn’t a lot of people there and wasn’t what we expected.   dukesdukes2

After a late dinner, we had a short stroll on the beach. Short: yes, it was COLD! 

beach 2 beach1

After that we stopped at Padri in Agoura for a nightcap.  And this had to be the best people watching I’ve seen for a while.  It was a very fun but interesting place.  It started off with a girl flirting with me and trying to hump my leg followed by two girls trying to pick Scott up even after seeing he was married!  Wow, these single girls are ruthless.  Other than those faux pas, it was rather fun. It was a good story nonetheless.   I don’t think I have stayed out that late in years.  I guess we were trying to keep up with the “20 somethings” lol. 

No comments: