Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boot Camp!!!

6 weeks of 805 Boot Camp is over.  I absolutely LOVED it!  I know I am on crutches but that is my fault for not listening to my body when I should have.  This Boot Camp really allowed me to get back into a routine and to establish a time of day that is mine.  Our whole family is eating healthier (minus this past weekend).  The boys eat more now.  I don’t want to lose what we have started.  I have joined 24 Hour Fitness and started swimming for cardio since that is no impact on my knee.  Plus I am continuing to work on my upper body and core.  So when I can get back to trail runs and such I will be ready. 

 

I am stronger, faster and have a lot more endurance than I did 6 weeks ago.  I lost 5 lbs and 9 total inches.  I also lost 3.3% body, look more toned (especially in my arms) and I love that I just feel a lot healthier.  Here are some fun pictures from boot camp. 

No comments: