Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Late nights

So today was pretty hard on me. I went to sleep (or attempted to) last night at 1:30am. I couldn't fall asleep over Scott snoring. Our neighbor even called and asked him to keep it down (just teasing). At 2am William woke up from a nightmare and wanted to read. We stayed up till 3am in his room reading and finally I could go to sleep. At 6:20am, Harry was ready to start the day.

When it was time to go to work today, the boys knew how to tug on my heart strings. Harry asked if he could go with me and William asked, "please stay home. I am begging and I said please." And then the crocodile tears started streaming down his face. It made it so hard to leave them. At-least last week they were distracted with me working because they had their aunties to play with.

Coming home exhausted I walked into our room to see this.. My three boys. Life is sweet.

On another side note. My cardiologist called me Sunday morning to let me know he was back from vacation and he was working with his team on my medical problems. That was nice for him to call on a Sunday. Well he left me a message tonight at 9pm that he would call me back tomorrow. He NEEDED to speak with me. He spoke to an expert (the guy he had been trying to reach at UCLA who is known to crack mystery cases). So now we wait...till tomorrow.

No comments: