Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harrison's Two and a half!

Wow, it is so crazy that my baby is 2.5 years old. I decided to make him cupcakes because he deserves the best :)

Sprinkles Cupcakes are the best! But it isn't always easy to drive down to Beverly Hills and wait in a long long line to get them. The last time I was there, I bought two recipes. I thought making cupcakes were easy until this little venture of mine. You have to follow the instructions to a tee and I really felt like a little chef in my kitchen. I'm used to throwing everything in the bowl together and mix. Nope, not with these. It was such a process. But in the end, all worth it and it tasted like I just bought them from their bakery! And the boys were quite happy too!
Their friend, Nick, came over to have some cupcakes as well :)

Ahh, my babies are growing up!

1 comment:

Martha said...

I love how you celebrate half birthdays! That's a great tradition that the boys are always going to remember.