Saturday, July 10, 2010

Busy Week

It has been a busy *short* week. Tuesday night we had our neighbor from Utah over. It was nice to catch up. Wednesday we took the boys to their very first baseball game. It was a Dodger game and we had tickets through Scott's work. I still couldn't get Scott to wear a Dodger shirt. He did wear his St. Louis Cardinals hat-ha. The boys did good up until the 6th inning. Then it was time to make our exit. I was surprised they lasted that long honestly. See the little hat cup we were eating fries out of?
William just could not wait until we were finished to wash it. Well Scott and Will came back from the bathroom and William was sporting a brand new LA Dodgers cap. Scott just said, "don't ask. You didn't see his face when he realized the cup didn't fit his head. He was devastated." Talk about being wrapped around his finger :)
Thursday I took the boys swimming with some friends. The pool was perfect because they had a kiddie pool there. The boys would not get out of the pool for three hours. They had such a blast. Unfortunately by sitting outside in the sun that long I started developing a migraine. As the day went on, it got so much worse.

Thursday night I had plans for a girls night out with my friend, Shelby. We went to PF Changs for dinner and then to the Greek Amphitheatre for the Sugarland concert. I never listened to Sugarland before. It was a great concert and their tunes are pretty catchy. They put on a good show. Will Hoge and Michelle Branch opened for them. I really enjoyed myself.
And check out our seats! We were so close.
We even had better seats than LL Cool J. Ha. He is wearing the gray hat.
By time it was over though, my migraine was absolutely horrible. I had to concentrate the whole way home not to get "sick" in her car. I barely made it home. And I have been sick ever since. I hate migraines and that I get them. It just kills the weekend.

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

WOW you did have a busy week! Too cute about having to buy William a Dodgers Hat..he secretly is a Blue fan i think :) Glad you got to get out and have a girls night too! :)