Sunday, May 16, 2010

Paradise Cove

Saturday was fun-filled and busy. We woke up at 6am to go walk in the March of Dimes walk. Farmer's Insurance Group is a huge supporter of the March of Dimes. It is the largest supported in California and almost pretty sure it is the largest sponsor in the Nation. We walk every year. This year we made it a family walk. It was very nice. Then of-course to make up for the calories we burned, we ate at Denny's afterwards :)

Last night Scott and I drove down to Malibu to have dinner at a beach restaurant in honor of Scott's birthday. This place was really cool. Check out the views. This is the restaurant.


All of the drinks were served in really cool cups.
We thought we would try something different. Neither Scott or I are big seafood fans. I love sushi but I like tuna and salmon, none of that crazy stuff.
We sampled an Ice box of seafood. And of-course you will see BBQ Beef ribs on the side-ha. I was really excited some place served beef ribs. I don't eat pork and this is the first time I have seen beef served so I had to get them.
Today we are off to the Strawberry Festival. Posting later...

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

There goes the diet! Looking at all that food makes me hungry.
Was that sea-food platter all for Scott only? HaHa. Yummy!