Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!

Yesterday was Scott's 31st birthday. I have to say, the boys wore me out! We ran around running errands most of yesterday that by time we were home, I just sat in the car for a few minutes. This medicine really wears on me. I couldn't even put the groceries away until I rested for 15 minutes on the couch. The boys did good with all the errands we ran. The most important one was William's follow-up with his doctor for his leg braces. He is doing so well that he only has to wear them at night now!!! But if he starts to "pop up" on his feet, he will have to wear them during the day again. BUT if all goes well over the next six weeks, he is done. Yes, done! I so proud of him for doing so well with these braces. Of-course none of his shoes fit since he has been in casts and braces for the last twelve weeks so we had to stop by Target to pick out new shoes. He is so excited to wear them.

I made Scott his favorite meal for his birthday dinner, Meatloaf.
The first four sentences when Scott walked in the door last night were by William:
"Look at what I colored for you."
"We are going to eat cake!"
"I got you a tie."
"It's red!"
So much for surprises! Ha
The boys blew out the candles.
And Harry ate every drop of the ice cream cake.
Happy Birthday Scott. We love you!

No comments: