Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Auntie Lauren's trip

Lets admit it, our blog has taken a backseat lately. But I am going to do better. My sister was here for two weeks. It couldn't have been more perfect timing with me going into the hospital. I haven't seen her in almost two years and the boys really didn't remember her. BUT she was thrown into taking care of them and they couldn't have been happier! They were in really good hands and we didn't have to worry about them when I was in the hospital. They love their Auntie Lauren and loved playing with her and being spoiled by here. I am sad that she is gone. And to be honest a little scared that I am the only adult here during the day. I get nervous about getting sick but at-least I know now how to monitor myself and know some warning signs.

It was so nice getting to spend time with my sissy. I wish we could see each other more often. We haven't visited Missouri since we moved to California and my sister has two kids of her own so it is hard to get away. I am so thankful she did come and I am looking forward to her coming back this summer with her whole family.

Here are some pictures of her visit.
I love this picture. The boys are making the silliest faces to each other. I never get enough of them hugging or holding hands. I think it is the cutest thing ever. I hope they are always best friends.











1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

great pictures! Glad you got to have some fun while your sis was out! I loove the family pic and Will's hair :) Looove the holding hands too..that's great they are soo close!