Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cool Sundays

It was only 66 degrees here today. I heard Missouri had warmer weather than us today! We have been taking it easy today. We went to church. I stayed after to do my Treasurer duties. I don't think I mentioned this before. We have gotten more involved this year at church. I was elected the Church Treasurer and am also on Council. I also volunteered to be a church delegate for the ELCA Synod Assembly. I am the chair of the Nursery Committee and Scott is on the Evangelism Committee and we are in charge of church supplies. Whew! That's a lot, huh?

After I got home, Scott mowed the grass as we played around. Aren't they so cool in their new sunglasses?
He just loves the camera!
The ice cream man drove up our street and I had to stop him for a treat. The boys were super excited to chose anything they wanted from a picture :) Oh the little things in life :)
We also want to congratulate our good friends from Utah, The Bryants, on their new arrival this morning. Scott and Trent went to High School together and we ended up living by each other in Utah-ironic, huh? They had a sweet baby boy this morning. Congratulations Trent, Alix, Juliet and Isaac!

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

ahh love the pics and the shades! :) Hope you all are feeling better!