Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grandma's trip

Hanging out with Grandma Archer this week. Harry has become a real "grandma's boy." And he loves the word Grandma the most I think. I gave in and took the boys to get their hair cuts yesterday. I am still going to let Harry grow his hair out for summer so I just had his trimmed. I didn't know if Will could pull off the surfer look as well as Harry does, so I let him go back to the faux hawk. He looks good. Harry always has such a serious look on his face.
The after shot. Today we colored in the driveway. They loved that but got mad at Belle for walking over their art work.

Check out Harry. He loves wearing his cowboy boots (just like Will used to).
Tired and snuggling up to Grandma last night. A trip to Lowes last night. Yes, they will be into NASCAR but not Jimmie Johnson fans. :)
Sorry most of these pictures are from my phone so the quality isn't that great.

3 comments:

Kubik Family said...

ahhh CUTE haircuts! I can't believe Harrison sits there so still all by himself! DJ still has to sit on my lap..we just got him to put the cape on this last haircut! Glad Nita is there to help you out! Hope everyone is feeling better too!

Martha said...

I like the haircuts! Harrison does look good with long hair and William pulls off the faux hawk really well! :) I can't get over how much Harrison looks like you! That's a great picture of him by himself.

Amanda said...

So cute!! Looks like fun. I love the haircuts & cute pics. Harry & Henry have very similar hair!