Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where to start?

What a fun weekend so far! Friday night Scott and I went out for a date. We ate dinner at a nice French restaurant. The ambiance was romantic and so was my date. :) After dinner we went to a country bar. I think we were the only ones not wearing cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. But I bet we are the only ones who have actually been to a real farm:) Ha. It was a real country bar though. These people were serious. The dance floor was only for real country dances. Everyone did the dance correctly and there was always a certain dance that followed the song playing. What I didn't expect were the old men (yes as in 90 years old) to pull ME out on the dance floor to make me dance the dance. That is an experience I won't soon forget.

Yesterday we went to the beach. Before we left, we saw a lost coyote at the top of our street (look above the light post-you can see him howling for his pack). We ate lunch and ran off some of those calories. Then we biked to Venice Beach, my favorite people watching place.
(William and Kelly)(Kelly)Um, the lady in the swimsuit with the large snake. The clown man on stilts. The random muscle men working out (or showing off). This guy in the patriotic thong that we see every time. Zoltar from the movie BigSome cute kids that get exhausted from all the people watching. Then we biked back to Santa Monica to play on the beach. (Me and Will) Awe, what a cute couple!!!!
And the Baywatch Babes (Stephanie and Kelly).
And of-course the cutest family.

2 comments:

Martha said...

The beach looks like so much fun!! It would be fun to see all the interesting people.

I think the picture of the boys sleeping is adorable -- they have very similar expressions on their faces.

You and Scott are very cute and you have a beautiful family.

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Oh, that last blog at Malibu looks like so much fun. Can't wait to do all that when I come down.