Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The obsession continues

So we know we have a problem. I have mentioned several times how William loves the movie CARS. Well *Love* is an understatement. The other night he was in his bed and I think we feed the obsession a little too much. He was in his bed watching the movie Cars in his Cars sheets, pillow and blanket. With Lightning McQueen Car in his hand (FYI the car is ALWAYS in his hand). With a Cars sippy cup in his Cars PJs.
So to make matters worse, I bought this Cars tent on sale yesterday. Harry loves it more than Will. Can you fit anymore people in the two person tent?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Too funny! It sounds like Will might have a love for racing like his daddy some day!

Kubik Family said...

How fun the girls are out again for a visit! I'm sure it's great to have the help to entertain the kidos!

Martha said...

Very cool! My kids would love that. We watch Cars a lot around here, also... but I'm sure not as much as William does. :)

Kelly Archer said...

and by 2 people, you mean, 2 small children