Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The L.A. Zoo

I picked the girls (Kelly and Stephanie) up from the airport this morning. Thank goodness for the boys that I could take the carpool lane because traffic was horrible. After we picked them up, we went to the Los Angeles Zoo. We hadn't been there before and I thought this was as good of a time than any since their flight came in early. Well it was extremely hot and the zoo was swarmed with bees. I honestly don't know how we made it out of there without one of us getting stung. It was ridiculous. It stressed me out so much that I couldn't enjoy myself because there were bees all over us. A lot of the animals were hiding because it was so hot but we did get to see a few.

Oh I almost forgot. We saw a monkey fight. Two monkeys were going at it punching each other, hitting with sticks and rolling on the ground. They definitely weren't playing. I didn't take a picture of them rather the relaxed guys on the rock.
And this tiger was cute playing with what looked like a keg in his water.

No comments: