Thursday, August 20, 2009

Music Arts Camp

Yesterday and today the boys have been attending a Music Arts camp at a sister church of ours. They sing songs, dance, play instruments and make crafts. Harrison's favorite time is obviously snack time. Yesterday they had a great time playing with Play dough and today they colored. Our boys are definitely shy around people the don't know so it is a good way to socialize them with other children their age.
In other news, I need to find a cow:) There is some cow in Will's room that has "pooped on his floor." And William is scared of him. He brings up this cow all of the time. He just ran out of his room telling me the "cow scared him." If anybody has seen or heard of this cow, give me a call so we can catch him.

3 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Please tell William that the cow came over to nana's and paw paw's place. It is across in the field by our house. I will take a picture of the cow (I'll take several pictures of different colored cows individually so he can
identify the cow that was in his room. I will bring that picture down with me when I come there.

Martha said...

That's so funny! Will has quite the imagination. :)

Kristen said...

That is too funny about the cow! :)