Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there. I have such a great appreciate for all moms and I am so blessed to be a mom. Having two little boys and a furry little girl make me so happy.
I am very thankful for my mom. She has taught me so much throughout my life and has been very supportive of me. She has always been there for me and I miss not being able to spend time with her. I get sad that I don't get to have Sunday dinners together or just go shopping in a spur of the moment. It saddens me that William and Harrison don't get to see their Nana very often. It makes me appreciate this time together. I am so glad my mom came to visit for a while. Even though we get to talk on the phone a lot and see each other on the webcam, it doesn't compare to a hug. I am so happy you are here right now. I love you.



And of-course Happy Mothers Day to my other mom. I am very appreciative to you as well and wish we could see each other more often. We look forward to spending time with you in June.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there.

On a side note, I did not forget to post about our 5 year anniversary yesterday. Scott and I have been married for 5 years now and they have been the best 5 years of my life. Three houses, three states, one dog and two boys later. What more can I ask for? I found my soulmate. I have two great boys and a great family dog. I am very happy and blessed. We are celebrating our anniversary this week and I will post photos soon.

(p.s. I wrote this post Saturday night and have it set to publish Sunday morning since we will be so busy Sunday).

1 comment:

Martha said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm so glad you're getting to spend time with your mom!... and you're getting some alone time with Scott. :)