Friday, May 29, 2009

Do you really think you are smarter than me?

Harrison LOVES Apple Jacks cereal and wants them for every meal. This morning I made waffles but he kept pointing to the AJ cereal box. I told him that if he finished his waffle, he could have some Apple Jacks. So when I wasn't looking, he stuffed the waffle behind him in his high chair. He had to get creative since he no longer can feed Miss Belle. When I looked back at him, he pointed to his empty plate and then at the Apple Jacks box. Now sir Harrison, I know you are a human garbage disposal but I know you cannot eat that fast! I, of-course, figured out his little trick and gave it back to him. In the end, he did finish his waffle and got some Apple Jacks. I have to admit for a 16 month old, he is pretty smart BUT did you really think you could outwit the Mommy, Harry?

2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh, that is hilarious!! What a smart kid. :)

Kubik Family said...

haa...tooo cute! He is a smarty pants already! :)