Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!

The big 3-0. Happy Birthday Scott. We just got back from our anniversary vacation. I will write a post soon but I have a ton of pictures to go through to decide which to put up. Scott came home to this surprise waiting in his garage.

Can you guess where he is right now? Playing in the garage. This is every man's dream! It is a Kobalt 16 drawer tool chest on wheels. It has LCD lights in the hood work bench, a pioneer stereo system with cd player, an Ipod hookup and a refrigerator in it! And I am sure some other stuff I overlooked. I will probably never see my husband again. Afterwards we had cake and ice cream. I actually put 30 candles on the cake :)
And I think Harrison had more cake on his face than in his stomach.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Happy birthday Scott! -- Guthrie says that new toy of yours is "pretty dang sweet". :)

Harrison's cute with cake all over him!