Thursday, January 17, 2008

William's 1st Birthday!!!







Tick tock, tick tock.....



I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to find out I am already dilated to a 4 and 60% thinned out. My doctor thinks I am going to deliver the next baby within the next few days. We were wondering if William would get a little brother for his birthday but I think he lucked out and gets to have this day all to himself. Scott thinks that since his sisters are two years and two days apart that our boys will be one year and one day apart. We will see.
Today is William's birthday and we had a lot of fun. We took him to a Family fun center where he got to ride his first carousel. Then we went out for pizza (William's favorite) and came out for cake and ice cream. He had a major sugar rush from the icing on his cake. We let him dig right in :) He had fun opening his presents. He got a Little Champs sports center which has a basketball hoop, tee ball and football. And he also received a Radio Flyer tricycle scooter. He is wiped out now and in bed. Tomorrow is his big day for surgery so he needs all the sleep he can get.

1 comment:

Alix Bryant said...

yeah! I love that you guys have a blog now,and I'm also so happy that Will had a great birthday! We're still waiting for that phone call....