Saturday, January 19, 2008

Still Preggers


Yes, I am still pregnant. I think because we are expecting it, it isn't going to happen soon. I really thought today was the day because I haven't been feeling well at all today. I have been really nauseated and have had several contractions today. I had 4 back to back (8 minutes apart) but they let up. We will keep you posted. Here is a picture of William on his new tricycle. He figured it out fast. His surgery went very well yesterday and I have to say that my kid is the cutest kid ever to be seen in baby scrubs :) Today was a really big day for him. All he wanted to do was walk. He has given up on crawling and is so determined to walk everywhere. He looked like a little drunk. He kept falling down but got back up again to walk. He wore himself out and ended up laying down in the hallway where he was walking.

No comments: