Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Farmers Proud

As you know, I often blog about being proud supporters of Farmer’s Insurance Group.  One can say we are even walking advertisements at times :)  Yesterday I finally came to the realization that we have instilled that into our boys.  I already blogged about our Vegas trip and going to the NASCAR race. 

nascar race 449

This is the conversation William had with the cashier at the grocery store yesterday:

Cashier: “wow you have a lot of energy.  Can you come home with me and do some chores around the house?”

William: “no, I have to stay with my mom.”

Cashier: “oh ok, well what kinds of things do you like to do?”

William: “I love NASCAR! 

Cashier: “Oh wow, I do too.  And my favorite race car driver is Tony Stewart.  And do you know that he won yesterday?”

William: “YES I KNOW THAT.  I WAS THERE!!!”

Cashier: “oh I am so jealous.  I bet that was fun.  Who is your favorite racecar driver?”

William: “Kasey Kahne.  He’s number 5.  Do you know why he is my favorite driver?”

Cashier: “no why?”

William: “Because he drives the Farmers car.  And I love Farmers!” 

 

I can already see a third generation Farmers employee in our future!  ha ha ha 

No comments: