Sunday, January 22, 2012

William turns 5!

The hard part about taking a ton of pictures is deciding which ones to share.  I still go overboard but I love it.  William turned 5 on Tuesday and he loved his family birthday party/dinner.  Harry helped me decorate while William waiting in his room.  The entire night was so cute because no matter what came next, William’s response was, “Oh my goodness, this is great!  This is the best birthday ever.  Thank you so much!”  He was just so incredibly cute about everything and so excited he had a pirate birthday.  Since it was his birthday, he was able to chose what was for dinner on his special night.  So we had peanut butter sandwiches and chips!  Scott and I laughed because we asked, “what goes better with Peanut Butter?  Red or White wine?”  It’s really hard to figure out what to pair with it—lol.  Here are some pictures of our fun night together.  William was so happy and in turn, that makes us extremely happy 

bday decor 3 bday decor2 anything for me arr pirate face bday decor Birthday boy birthday time cake face dinner time double fisted Fist look PB&D pirate ship Will scavenger hunt

No comments: