Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday fun

My absolute favorite thing to do on Sundays after church is to picnic at the beach.  We have done this off and on since we have lived here but for the last year we usually go at-least once a month on Sundays.  Not that we are moving anytime soon but when I look back to living in California some day, I know this will be one of my fondest memories.  We just have the best family quality time together.  We have  a nice picnic lunch together and then we play all sorts of games (baseball, catch, football, soccer, etc).  Then before we leave, we always walk the boardwalk and watch the birds at the end diving in the water for fish.  I know it sounds silly since we do all sorts of fun stuff like Disney and other great things (which I love as well).  This is just a FREE thing to do that brings such happiness to all of us. 

IMAG0467 IMAG0468 IMAG0469 IMAG0473 IMAG0478 IMAG0480 IMAG0482 Yesterday we stopped at the outlet mall to return some stuff so they boys had to ride the toy horse and take a little pretzel break :) 

IMAG0491 IMAG0493 IMAG0495

No comments: