Monday, January 16, 2012

Kid Talk

William:”Mom, I want Belle to have babies.”

Me: “honey, she can’t have any babies.”

William: “Well then I want you to have a baby.”

Me: “hmm, well I don’t think that is going to happen but if I did, would you want a brother or a sister?”

William: “A baby brother!”

Harrison: “Me too, I want another brother!”

Me: “You wouldn’t want a little sister to watch over and protect?”

William: “Well actually I would be happy with whatever God wants to make us.”

I think it is so cute that if that were to ever happen again, William says to make “us.”  I just love that. 

 

 

On the way home from the grocery store tonight

Me: “William can you please not grow up and turn 5 tomorrow?  Can you stay 4 forever?”

William: “Mom, I can’t do that.  You know that.  It is in God’s power for me to grow and he wants me to grow.  You need to be happy with that and not be sad.  He wants you to be happy and I want you to too.” 

 

Well I guess that’s that!  I can’t be sad about him turning 5. 

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

Tooo cute! That is so incredible how he is already so aware of God! I think a little sister would be perfect :)