Sunday, June 19, 2011

Harry's Day

William has been in preschool for a full year now. My thought at the beginning of the school year was that Harrison and I would have some bonding time together. And even though we did, it wasn't quite what I had in mind. Because it is easier to work at the church with only one kid in tow, I would work the mornings William was in school. Of-course Harry is a great helper and very good. And he enjoys going to church. William's last week of school was last week so on Tuesday I surprised Harry. Instead of heading to church, we headed to ChuckECheese. I wish you could see his face. I bought 90 tokens! Harrison was so shocked that every time he said, "one more time?" I would say "yes" and hand him a coin. 90 coins last a long time but even longer when you get there so early that the workers unlock the machines for you so that you can play for free! Here are some pictures from our fun morning!

























And I had to add this one. The boys are loving swim lessons. I am so proud of how well they are doing. It shocks me that after only 5 lessons so far, they are so much more advanced than I thought they would be. They are my little fishies!!!!




No comments: