Friday, June 3, 2011

Archer Tidbits

Oh the lovely conversations we have.

Preface: Harry kicks a puzzle piece under the refrigerator.
William: "Mom, we need to get the puzzle piece out from underneath the refrigerator."
Me: "I can't Will, I'm can't move it."
William: "Oh yeah, we definitely need someone strong enough to move this. Oh yea, God is strong! Lets get God!"
Me: smiling "Yes William, God is strong but I don't think he is going to move the fridge for us."
William:" Well maybe Spiderman, he is strong too. But you know God is stronger and he would beat Spiderman in a fight."

Other things I don't want to forget that are cute. When Harry visits us in the middle of the night, he is so polite. It is really hard to turn him down when he wants to get in our bed. He comes to my side and puts his cute little face to mine and says, "cuse me." That's signal for move over, I'm coming in! When we aren't already asleep he comes to my side and says, "peas I seep with you?" And if you have seen Harry lately, he gives the saddest more defeated look.

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

SOOOO ADORABLE! :) i love these moments and the things they come up with to say and be soo darn cute!