Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Wow What an incredibly busy weekend. We had services for Maundy Thursday. We skipped Good Friday services to attend a going away party for a friend at Scott's work. Then Saturday we were busy getting ready for Easter. First we attended an Easter vigil at our church. Check out my handsome men!Then Sunday morning came. The Easter Bunny left a trail of jelly beans from the boys room to the kitchen table where their baskets awaited them.


Check out their hair! Cracks me up.





The boys really wanted fishing poles and were surprised the Easter Bunny brought them!


Talk about resisting temptation.


Then I was off to church to set up before services. After church we had an Easter Egg hunt and a Sunday Brunch. We had a great turnout! This was just our table.



Check out my handsome men. They look like little Mormon boys. I'm not making fun of Mormons. I'm just laughing that the box Harrison is holding looks like a bible and they look like they are about to walk door to door :) Brunch was fantastic!Desserts were awesome. Our friends from college started a business, Porrello Girls, and the desserts were a big hit! The Egg Hunt!Our cute family :)Did I ever say taking a picture was easy????
When we got home, we were surprised to find that the Easter Bunny hid more eggs in our back yard!









It was a great day! I hope we all remember the true reason for today! This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!! Happy Easter to all of you!

No comments: