Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To the beach we shall go

It has been COLD here. It's been in the 60's all week and I am ready for a heat wave. My mom is here and she brought the cold Missouri weather with her and sent the California sun to Missouri. And it has been raining a lot. It is unseasonably cold here and I am a wimp and I don't like it! Anyhow, the sun peaked out today and we took off for the beach. Did you know that it is possible to sulk at the beach?
Who knew?! Well it turns out I got in trouble because I didn't bring a picnic lunch to the beach with us. I figured since we ate lunch before we left, I wouldn't need to pack another lunch. They were not happy with me! I guess they equate the beach with picnics so I messed up there.
Gotta love the happy family picture with the two boys that look miserable like I am starving them.
But then they remembered how fun it actually is and took off for some fun.







All is good again.





On the way home, they asked if they can go back to the beach tonight to play.

No comments: