Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daddy's home

Scott is travelling with work for three solid weeks. He is in a different city every single day so he is on a plane every night. Two weeks down, one to go. Thankfully my mom is here to ease some anxiety and help with the boys. Scott was flying home last night via the company's corporate jet and we were set to pick him up. That was until I was sent into the hospital. I had really bad chest pain and pressure. I realize I haven't done a medical update in some time and owe you one. I will try to get one posted soon. Thankfully my mom extended her trip another week so I wouldn't have to be home by myself in my current medical state. Thank you mom. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and help ease my anxiety. In the mean time, back to Scott. Well luckily I got out of the hospital in the nick of time to pick up the boys and my mom to head to the airport. The boys were so excited. The airport even allows you to drive out onto the tarmac so the passengers don't have to walk far into the rain. Anyhow, the boys were so excited and so loud as they saw Scott's plane coming in. Thank goodness, there was only one other person in the airport to listen to their excitement. Here is the plane. A special surprise for the boys is that Scott talked to the pilot and they were waiting for Harrison and William to come aboard to check everything out. I didn't realize this was going to backfire on me:) Here they are picking their seats and requesting to watch Cars on the television.


Must to nice to ride in style. Plush leather seats and an endless minibar. The problem was that the boys were ready to fly. They wanted to fly to Missouri!!!! It was really hard to get them off of the plane.
Scott is home for less than 24 hours until he departs again in a few hours-ugh!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Nice plane!

I hope you're doing ok. I didn't realize you were having medical problems again. :(

Martha said...

That is so cool that the boys got to check out the plane and funny that they were ready to go! Sorry to hear that Scott has to leave again so soon, that must be exhausting to him to travel so much... and exhausting to you to be somewhat on your own. I'm so glad your mom can be there!

I'll be waiting for that medical update! Hope things are okay. I'll keep you in my prayers.