Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Harrison!

I can't believe my "baby" is already two years old! Where has the time gone? I got to say that I am one lucky mom. I feel so blessed to have two adorable, funny and loving boys. Scott surprised us and took the day off of work today. So in turn, we surprised the boys and took them back to Knott's Berry Farm.

First of all, they woke up to Christmas times 2 :) Remember the easel I blogged about at Christmas? Well the parts that were missing finally came in the mail the other day so Scott woke up early this morning and put it together. And Nana and Pawpa bought the boys a new table (that just so happens to match the easel). It also came in this week. And then there were the remote control cars that Gramma and Grandpa bought the boys for their birthday. So the boys woke up to the play room being filled with toys. It felt like Christmas all over again.

Harrison loves Snoopy whereas William wants nothing to do with him. We were holding him back from riding rides I guess.

I took so many cute pictures today. So many to chose from...
Happy Birthday! We came home and had Harry's sporty cupcakes and decorations. He loves his sports!
He was really excited about his basketball hoop. You know the hoops you hang over the bedroom door? Well he wasn't making any baskets so Scott hung it on his crib. He loves it. Obviously it is back on the door because he will not go to sleep if he can play ball. He also adopted a "FurReal" Panda. It is so cute. This panda makes all sorts of cute noises. It takes a bottle (slurping), asks for hugs, giggles, whines, etc. It's pretty cool and I am pretty proud of myself for finding it on clearance at Target :)
Oh and how can I forget. I don't know how we do it but we have some luck when it comes to games. Check out today's prizes. All 6 of them! And it only costs $4 because we are that good! Ha!
Oh how I can't believe Harrison is TWO! I love you Harry Bugs. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

Cute pics! I love the table set and easel too! :) What a fun day for Harrison!