Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New haircuts and such

Because Harry's "surfer" hair was so long that I could put him in ponytails AND because he was being mistaken for a girl lately, I decided to get the boys haircuts. They were so good today. They sat very still while they got their haircuts resulting in suckers. Then at the grocery store, the clerk thought they were so good that they got more suckers and balloons. Talk about happy boys!

My picture of Harrison.



William's new hair.




William takes a much better picture than me :)



Cuddle bugs at the store. They are in love lately. Always hugging and kissing each other.

And here is Harrison talking.

2 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Great haircuts...Now Harrison looks like a boy, also makes him look taller. They are so precious!

Martha said...

Oh, I loved Harrison's "surfer" hair!... but the haircut does look great too.

I love how they are both sitting in the front of the cart. :)... and hugging!! So cute.

Harrison sounds so much like Hannah, the way he says things. I love it.