Friday, November 20, 2009

The Jump Around

Oh oh oh oh boy. William has been, how do I say this nicely, a monster the last two days. He is normally a very well behaved child. The last two days have been wearing on me. He is beating his brother up by punching, slapping, body slamming, head locking and kicking him. And when I told him not to spit on my floor, he came over and spit on me. And if I tell him not to hit his brother, he hits Miss Belle. I really have no idea what has gotten into this kid and I am PRAYING this phase will pass ASAP because it is too darn hard. Well call me a bad parent if you will but I completely believe in negotiating and bribing when I am at a loss like this. So where do I take them...The Jump Around. My goal is that William has so much fun that I can remind him that we can go back if he behaves. Lets just see if it works.
Look how cute they are playing air hockey. I never taught them how but they got it.
Harrison and Addi hugging at the bottom of the slide :) xoxo
Harrison loved the slide but it was cute that every time I took him up there, he would just plop down on my lap to go with him.
Check out Air Jordan while Harrison and Addison raced each other! William made a ton of baskets too. The boxing ring was more of a jumping house for us.
There was a toddler room to play in, an Arcade and tons of jumperoos. It was a lot of fun and a great playdate especially for the price. Oh please William, lets remember this as so much fun. We need to behave all of the time and not let mommy pull her hair out!