Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Archer Tidbits

There must be a few things I say too often when my two year starts asking things like, "what's going on in here?" or "Are you begging me?" The other day I asked him to be good and his response was, "are you begging me?" It's hard not to laugh at him when he asks that.

We went to the park this morning. It is warm outside but it is super windy. The boys always love stick hunting :)


After we got home, I lost William and Harrison. I couldn't find them anywhere. Could you? Life is so nice when the littlest things can make them laugh so hard :)

Woke up to an earthquake this morning. I am used to the little "shakes" we get often but it sucks when one wakes you up. The good thing is the boys slept right through it. That's about it. Just hanging out. I'm super tired today and my neck hurts (have a cyst laying deep on my muscle- it hurts to even swallow today) so I really am hoping for a nap.

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

I seen Ms. Belle by your fridge but I couldn't find the boys. Did you ever find them?