Friday, April 17, 2009

Visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Archer

Grandma and Grandpa Archer came for a few days to visit after having withdrawals from seeing the grand-babies. It was a nice visit and great family time spent together. We went to ChuckECheese one morning to let the boys play since it was a little cold outside. The boys had a good time and this is the age where the coins actually last a while.

Harrison tried out a new hairdo.

I know I must be behind the times because Grandma and Grandpa Archer bought us a web cam so we can "see" each other more often. It is sad we waited three years after moving away from family that we finally bought one. My mom also has a web cam and we got to "see" her after a year apart! It was nice to see Nana and Pawpa Payne. William had to give Pawpa a kiss and a hug last night before Pawpa went to bed. Seriously, he kissed and hugged the computer. It is so nice seeing my family. I haven't seen them since last May.

We went to the park to play yesterday. I took a ton of good pictures. Here are a couple of my favs.

William excited to see a plane.

The boys holding hands.


Bye Bye Grandma and Grandpa Archer. It was nice having you here and we look forward to our next visit in June.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great pictures!... and I love the new look with your pictures on the sidebar! I like how you included Miss Belle. :)