Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stupid Lizards


UGH!!!! I cannot express enough how much I HATE reptiles. There is nothing about them I find appealing. I guess the heat is bringing them out. We see them a lot on our walks but now they are all around the house. Is there a spray for these things? Yesterday we were locked out of the house for 30 minutes because we were playing in the back yard and a lizard made his way onto the back door. I know I am a wimp but I can't bear the thought of one jumping on me. Then today we got back from the park and we were locked inside because this guy was at the back door. Scott told me that I need to come to the realization that they are going to be around and they are probably going to get inside from time to time. UGH!!! And now there is ANOTHER lizard on my patio furniture. Is anyone else this afraid of lizards? And how do I get past this fear? UGH!

1 comment:

Trent Bryant said...

I like lizards...I am kind of jealous that you have so many around your house.

You need to teach Will how to catch them so you don't have to worry about them...sounds like Scott will have a busy weekend teaching Will how to trap them there lizards.

We miss hanging out with you guys. Tell Scott the boarding was awesome this year, you will have to visit next year if you can.

Later, Trent