Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekend catch up

First of all I have to report that my tomatoes plants already have green tomatoes on them!!!  Now hopefully I get them before Miss Belle does this year!
Tomatoe

 Now onto the weekend report. 
Friday night Scott and I went to a birthday party for one of his friends from work. friday night We had a lot of fun and it was a nice night out. 
Saturday I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to be at Boot Camp Orientation.  I joined this session of 805 Boot camp.  It is an exercise and nutrition program in Simi Valley.  It last 6 weeks and there is a workout Monday through Friday every day.  I am very excited to feel healthy again and to have time devoted to working out.  I haven’t been good about healthy eating options or exercising as often as I should. This is like having a personal trainer and someone to keep you accountable.  The daily food log is very eye opening.  Saturday we did all of our measurements and “before” photos.  I am excited to see how different I feel in 6 weeks.  And it is a perfect jump start to the summer season.  Monday was my first workout and probably one of the hardest I have ever done.  They are definitely going to whip me into shape.  I am sore today from just two workouts.  I am very excited about doing this. 

After orientation, we went to a Scandinavian Festival at Cal. Lutheran University.  And then to my last splurge lunch for pasta :)  Sunday we went a birthday party for one of the boy’s friends, Addison.  They had a lot of fun playing and goofing around.
Birthday girl   funny will harry obstacle course
Harry got these sunglasses in his goodie bag and did not take them off the rest of the day :)   cool sunglasses
We went to the park after dinner and this very nice guy gave us these awesome airplanes.  What a kind act of goodness by a stranger!  These airplanes are really cool too.  They do flips and all sorts of tricks.  They boys love them!
  park planes
 Sunday night we rode bikes and Will is Mr. Confident now and a speed demon!  Onto that post!!!

No comments: