Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We woke up early. Will was shocked that the Easter Bunny left a chocolate trail this year instead of jelly beans.
Easter 008  will surprised

I am honestly shocked he woke us up first instead of indulging.  The trail led to the presents left for them.    Easter 007  Easter 014
Even Miss Belle had a basket and the boys helped her open it.  I have to laugh.  You got to love Harry’s hair in these pictures!!
  Easter 024
Next they found all the eggs the Easter Bunny left in the backyard.
  Easter 030
I love this picture of all three of them because if you look close Miss Belle found an egg on the chair.  And yes she did pick it up!
  Easter 032 Easter 035   egg hunt
Cute Harry finding a special egg for William.
  harry egg
Check out those baskets!  Oh and those PJs aren’t the ones they woke up in.  Those were the ones in their baskets that they had to put on right away :)
  egg basket
We got ready for church.  Check out these handsome men.
   boys dressed upEaster 2012
After church, we went to Brunch at The Elephant Bar.  The boys did eat really well.  This is William stating he can’t eat another bite.
  so full
Later we went to the park to play since it was almost 90 degrees here yesterday.  Harry runningwill park  will running 
We had a nice dinner afterwards.  It was also my dad’s 75th birthday yesterday.  I can’t believe it.  I wish I could be in Missouri with my family to celebrate with them and have a great time together. 

No comments: